So I've seen this and thought it would be fucking hilarious to do so "Here we go"
List five or more of your fictional crushes, and then list five reasons why it wouldn't work out in real life if they weren't animated. I'm gonna put why it would work on a few as well.
1. Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan)
- He's short. I am 5'11 he is 5'3
- He's a clean freak. I am not i'm a messy person always have been always will be not that i don't clean i just make messes A LOT.
- My family are all tall they would give him so much shit about his height and given his personality he would start fights with my dad and brothers.
- I'm stubborn and wouldn't take his bossiness which would probably piss him off to no end.
- He's short.
2. Erwin Smith (Attack on Titan) (We'd work)
- He's serious. I love serious guys but I feel Erwin also knows when to not be.
- Taller than I am. A guy has to be my height or taller.
- He'd respect my family.
- He'd accept my inner fangirl (He deals with Hanji on a regular bases)
- He works hard. I come from an old southern family where working hard means something.
3. Marshall Lee (Adventure Time)
- People would disapprove of a half vampire/half demon relationship so we'd pestered alot.
- I don't want to deal with fangirls.
- Family would make him super awkward.
- He drinks red and i'm a ginger He would drink it as a prank and I'd wanna kill him.
- GUMBALL IS HIS LOVER
4. Kiba Inuzuka (Naruto) (Would also work)
- Our love of canines over people.
- He's a badass.
- Would be able to accept my family and their shit. (Look who his friends are.)
- We'd laugh at how dumb some of our friends are. (Naruto is dumb but he's fucking great)
- We'd have like a shit ton of dogs xD.
5. Neji Hyuga (Naruto)
- Too uptight.
- All I'd want to do is gawk at his body and eyes and wouldn't get shit done.
- Would think I'm a weirder than Naruto.
- I would probably piss him off all the time.
- NEJITEN FOREVER <3